Derry pop quintet Lavengro aren’t hanging about. From their inception in 2017 to present day, the pop pretenders have been consistently gaining the praise and radio play befitting much more established artists. With near blanket coverage across a range of Irish radio shows (Playlisted and played regularly on RTE 2fm, Today FM, Dublin City FM and more), the overwhelming success and positive reception for latest single ‘Think’ looks set to propel the group into a busy 2018.
The group’s made-for-radio new single, ‘Think’, is exactly the kind of track that propels artists into the mainstream; all Two Door Cinema riffs and catchy hooks. But it’s the band’s work ethic that will surely ensure their swift rise to the top of the NI scene, having recently raised funds for Children In Crossfire, as well as playing a host of live gigs and live radio performances. Nevermind ones to watch in 2018 – blink and you’ll miss them.
Lavengro worked with Lemon PR in order to lend some additional push to their already-released single ‘Think’ and to raise the profile of the band. After working together for a month, both parties were able to reminiscence fondly that:
- ‘Think’ was named by Today FM’s Louise Duffy as her Play Irish Artist track of the week
- ‘Think’ was playlisted on WLR FM’s “Ear on Eire” show
- ‘Think’ was named by Joe.ie as their Song of the Day
- ‘Think’ was used to kick off PastieBap.com’s ‘Happy Monday!’ feature; a weekly article featuring the best music, news, or content of the week
- The band were featured on DerryNow.com in relation to their new single
- ‘Think’ was top of all music played on RTE 2FM
- The band received a boost to their socials/Spotify streams.
‘Think’ is out now.